Today (29), publisher Bethesda Softworks posted a video on her YouTube account explaining more details of what we can expect from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition, such as the presence of several Creation Club elements, both present in previous editions and some new ones. Check out the video below:
Part of the content present for free in the anniversary edition will be as follows:
- Saints and Seducers – Originally released in 2019, it contains the most content ever added in a single Creation, brings a new storyline, plus more armor, weapons and enemies.
- Rare Curious – A part of Saints and Seducers, with Khajiit caravans bringing exotic products imported from the farthest reaches of Tamriel, ranging from new ingredients for potions, arrows and poisons to even rare stones created by the aliens.
- Survival Mode – A survival system for those who like challenges and that was added to the game for the first time in 2017. With it, you need to worry about eating, drinking, sleeping and keeping warm so that your Dragonborn stays alive.
- Fishing – As the name already makes clear, you can fish more than 20 unique aquatic species for cooking, display as trophies or even keep pets in the aquarium at home.
- Ghosts of the Court – Over 12 weapons and armor from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
- The Cause – new enemies, locations and weapons, plus a summonable dahedral horse.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition will be released on November 11th for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and S, and PC.